2020 Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
It’s with sadness that we announce the 2020 Washington Writers Conference is canceled. Please read the full announcement here. Contact us at [email protected] with questions.
We are offering a select number of sponsors the opportunity to participate in our conference and reach an estimated 350 (based on our 2019 numbers) educated, enthusiastic participants.
This year, for the first time, we offer two different levels of participation. We are also willing to customize sponsorship opportunities to meet your needs.
Based on the overwhelming response at our sold-out 2019 conference, we have expanded to the more spacious second-floor ballroom level of the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center. As a result, our sponsors will have table displays in the high-traffic main lobby.
- Presentation table in high-traffic area.
- Materials included in an estimated 350 folders.
- Two social media posts each on Facebook and Twitter from the Washington Writers Conference accounts.
- Inclusion in a Washington Independent Review of Books feature that will also be promoted via social media.
- NEW! Participation on the conference’s marketing & publicity panel moderated by Caroline Bock, conference outreach strategist.
All of the above, plus a one-month advertising buy on the Washington Independent Review of Books’ homepage:
- Right-hand column ad (one high-res 300x300dpi image, plus a URL).
- Scheduled to fit your needs.
The Washington Independent Review of Books boasts:
- Approximately 42,000+ monthly pageviews.
- Approximately 38,000+ unique monthly pageviews.
- 3,500+ biweekly newsletter subscribers.
Our 2019 sponsorship opportunities — as well as our conference itself — sold out, so don’t wait to confirm your sponsorship!
For more information, or to confirm your sponsorship, contact [email protected]. In the subject line, please write “2020 Sponsorship.”
We look forward to seeing you on May 8-9, 2020, at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center!