We Get the Help and YOU Get the Gift!
- September 21, 2020
Support us during our soon-to-end fundraiser and choose from an array of amazing rewards!
We need your help! It’s been a brutal year for nonprofits like us, especially since covid-19 nixed the Washington Writers Conference last spring, our biggest source of revenue.
Your donations keep us publishing the reviews, author Q&As, and features you’ve come to love. Now, they mean rewards for you, too!
Thanks to the generosity of 50+ authors — including Bob Woodward, George Pelecanos, and Alice McDermott — you’ll receive some wonderful gifts in exchange for your support during this two-week fundraiser. And a matching grant means your donation will go twice as far!
- For a donation of at least $75, you can choose a signed book from dozens of authors, including Michael Dirda, Linda Lear, and Keith Donohue.
- For a donation of at least $125, you can choose a signed book from authors Thomas Mallon, Marie Arana, David Maraniss, and others.
- For a donation of at least $200, authors from Sally Mott Freeman and Daniel de Visé to Ellen Crosby and Angie Kim will speak (via Zoom) to your book club.
- For a donation of at least $500, authors E.J. Dionne, Kitty Kelley, Jane Leavy, John Feinstein, and a few select others will speak (via Zoom) to your book club.
- And, believe it or not, for a donation of at least $1,000, authors Susan Coll, Marita Golden, Carolyn Parkhurst, Brad Parks, or Tom Young will name a character after you or someone you love in a forthcoming novel!
Click on the links above for complete lists of goodies. But act fast: Quantities are limited, and it’s first come, first serve.
Thank you in advance for your support. And thanks, especially, to the authors donating their time and books to this effort. We couldn’t do it without you!