8 of the Year’s Top-Selling Books
- July 18, 2014
What's been flying off the shelves since January? Read on to find out!
It’s too soon to crown the best book of the year, but now’s the perfect time to mention some of the bestselling ones. Publishers Weekly reports that, according to Nielsen, the 20 top-selling titles as of June 29, 2014, include:
· Divergent by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins/Tegen)
· The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Penguin/Speak)
· Looking for Alaska by John Green (Penguin/Speak)
· Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney (Abrams/Amulet)
· Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson)
· Frozen by Victoria Saxon (Random House/Disney)
· Oh, the Places You’ll Go! By Dr. Seuss (Random House)
· The Goldfinch: A Novel by Donna Tartt (Little, Brown)
What do you think? Has your book club read any of these? And how does your club feel about the (clearly popular) young adult genre? Do you seek out YA, or do you avoid it? Tell us about it in the comments section below!