To submit your event to the Independent's Literary Events Calendar email events at wirobooks dot com
Words out Loud
|Date||Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:30pm - 8:30pm|
|RSVP on Facebook|
Words out Loud, a first-Friday, monthly, spoken-word series, alternates months between featured readers and an open mic covering the broad topic of Opposites Attract. On Friday, February 4, at 7:30 PM, we will be having an open mic focused on the specific theme of friends and enemies. So, bring poems on one or both. Approximately three minutes reading time, more or less, dependent upon audience size.
Questions? Contact Phil Wexler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Logged In/Out Testing & Debugging
- Are you Logged in?: Your are Logged Out
- Currently Logged in Member ID: 0
- Currently Logged in Username:
- Currently Logged in Screen Name:
- Currently Logged in Member Group ID: 3