5 Most Popular December Posts
- January 5, 2015
We here at the Independent love every piece we run. There are no winners or losers. Having said that, here are December’s winners.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014. Shanna Wilson’s look at some of the year’s most give-worthy books drew lots of readers. We must not be the only last-minute shoppers out there…
- “Meet Civil Coping Mechanisms.” Michael Landweber’s profile of this quirky small publisher generated tons of traffic. Apparently, publishing’s death has been greatly exaggerated.
- An Interview with Rhoda Trooboff. This Q&A with the DC-based publisher and writer, by Harriet Dwinell, was clicked on and shared more than any other December interview.
- A review of Yes Please by Amy Poehler. In her engaging critique, Tayla Burney warns readers not to expect many laugh-out-loud moments in the actress/comedian’s new memoir.
- “Rookie Mistakes.” In his latest installment of Decisions & Revisions, columnist E.A. Aymar steers newbie scribes away from common pitfalls of the trade.